Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I get a body kit, It will definetly be this one! Except for the rear. Its attrocious...though there is no pick of it on the Wiki.

One more thing. Can anyone photo shop a JP Aero in white? It would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
58 Posts
IMO... that second one is ridiculous haha. First one isnt that bad, i just dont like the look of the "long nose", only bad thing is if it's actually INGS it will be $3000+

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
INGS is $$$$$$

i think the best thing a Z needs is some side skirts and a lip...thats it

all this star trek body kits, is just making things getting ugly!

·
Registered
223 Posts
agree, I got front lips, now need SS, and Rear lip, i dont see why people spent thousand of doolar on a kit. wont be me i know that for sure now

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
People spend $$$ on a kit for several reasons.

Fit, quality, material and being unique are just a few.

Once again.. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! :)

I'd rather pay $3000 on a kit than slap on some POS $1000 kit that needs $1000 to fit right!

·
Registered
798 Posts
i personally dont like it. I agree u should spend the money on a kit for quality and being unique but when u spend money on something that is going to make the z look like a freaking civic it is annoying. I hate seeing that.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
People spend $$$ on a kit for several reasons.

Fit, quality, material and being unique are just a few.

Once again.. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! :)

I'd rather pay $3000 on a kit than slap on some POS $1000 kit that needs $1000 to fit right!
Not always true,I have personally seen some Veilside and Top Secret kits as well as the Ing+1 fenders for the G35 that were horrible fitment and finish and needed just as much prep work as a knock off.So its not "always" true that you get what you pay for...

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Not always true,I have personally seen some Veilside and Top Secret kits as well as the Ing+1 fenders for the G35 that were horrible fitment and finish and needed just as much prep work as a knock off.So its not "always" true that you get what you pay for...
true.. my veilside lip WOULD NOT go on without cracking... wasnt a big deal since i just cut the ends off and molded it to the bumper.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
true.. my veilside lip WOULD NOT go on without cracking... wasnt a big deal since i just cut the ends off and molded it to the bumper.
But, for the money you pay, you shouldnt have to modify an "original"..

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
But, for the money you pay, you shouldnt have to modify an "original"..
i agree, but my plan was to modify it anyways.. There was alot of complaints in the beginning about veilside lip fitment. They said the design was revised and fixed, but some 3 years later when i get mine it still didnt fit.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts

What was wrong with the fit and finish?

Why wouldn't it fit?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
meh yet anothey crazy ass jap kit where the original clay model was left in the sun too long
:rolf2: :rolf2: :rolf2: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Personally i like the rear of the Veilside Version 3 but not a big fan of anything else on that kit. The hoods ok...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts