Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got my Aerosync bumper and Nismo sides out of paint and threw them on last night! also repainted my engine covers LS (props to towerpaint.com, great product), tinted my windows 30%, and built myself a new trunk floor mount sub box! tell mw what you all think!

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
I think I'm feeling more then a little envy. Congrats ... very nice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'm feeling more then a little envy. Congrats ... very nice.

thanks my friend! i think get the most satisfaction out of doing everything myself, besides the painting of teh body kit:)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
****, that looks good! I have always liked that Aerosync front fascia.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Absolutely love it (except the sub.. maybe I'm getting old lol). Nice job! Are the sides genuine NISMO, or is there another company making them (priced more reasonably!).

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Absolutely love it (except the sub.. maybe I'm getting old lol). Nice job! Are the sides genuine NISMO, or is there another company making them (priced more reasonably!).
genuine article! right now performance nissan has them for $100 off!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those are the perfect combination! :thumbsup:

One of the cleanest combos I've seen! I love it! :clap: :clap:
thanks buddy :cheers: i am still a fan of your ride to bro :irock:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The car looks lowered. Is it? And what kind of wheels are those?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nicely done...first time I've seen the US Nismo sides on an LS. :clap: :clap:

ya know i looked forever to try to find one and couldn't! that's why i was almost worried about how it might look! i could only find one LS with these sides, and it had TONS of graphics on it so i really couldn't tell. but alas, i am stoked with the result!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Did you do the amp rack? I need to finish mine up but am having difficulty with getting it in there and staying put. The Z is looking great also

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did you do the amp rack? I need to finish mine up but am having difficulty with getting it in there and staying put. The Z is looking great also
yup! just used some MDF and covered it with some material i foud that matched the Z. also lined the walls of the inside of cubby with same material. to hold it down, i just got some brackets at Home Depot for like 50 cents each! i put velcro on the bottom of the amp and over the brackets to keep the amp from sliding around.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts