Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=6836]hey everyone just wanted u to know about my purchase of a 04 black 350 6mt, although it is a change ( i am a diehard honda fan : 02 honda accord 4 door 4cyl turbo, 316whp, 312tq :cheers: 12.60's full weight awsome ) i do love my z. except for the fact that the **** windows didnt want to roll down when i got it and the dealership didnt want to fix it, who in the **** would pay 1000 for door panels in a new car when all they had to do was replace the rubers in the track, anyway me and the service manager went through the dealership to the higher ups to get it done :nana: and a abs sensor was pinched ( the wiring actually ) and set off the abs,slip,trac, light all at the same time. BUT i do like it its a black enthusiest with a nismo intake and the factory spoiler. i have just put the FAIRLADYZ emblems on it and have a JIC bullet spartan type 1 ordered. the worst part about this car is i just cannot stop doin dougnuts :irock: and def have to replace the tires soon. well anyway thanx for the great site and if anyone can help me get the annoying ass wheel hop to stop let me know

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lmfao: :welcome: :shiftdrive: the **** out of it! Enjoy and glad to see you here. :DiRN:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[attachmentid=6844]
[/quote]
thanx verry much, oh dont worry if nissans are like the hondas i have i will def enjoy it if they hold up. and i def run the **** out of it, already hit the speed limiter on some country back roads, and really haveing fun drifting and powersliding. the mustang comunity arround here ( the f-bodies as well) really respected what i did with my accord, and i have ran a few gt's and one cobra and have only lost once ( m/t et streets 12.91 quarter and ran with him pretty good) with the z. its funny that most of them are clueless, i ran one from a roll and i beat him so he was like lets try it from a stop i know i can take u being front wheel drive and all, so i was like "what" and put it in second and dumped the clutch and did the most perfect donut right besides him and he about **** his pants. but anyway its def funny to scare them, i told umm i started with a 150hp family car and ended up running mid 12's with one turbo what do u think is goin to happen when i put twins on a pretty close to 300 hp car thats rwd and 6mt so they have there little pony tail inbetween there legs :rolf2: any way like i said before if anyone can help with the wheel hop that would be wonderful, def slows me down, and if anyone knows about the jic let me know what u think i get it next sat i would like to know some oppinions, did want to go the traditional dual setup i like the way the jap's do it any thanx for the greet have a good one

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Sweet ride man. Where in VA are you located?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Wheel hop is cured with higher rpms. If you want to do a burnout you can't launch at 2,500rpms, but you can do a nice one at about 4-5k. Just experiment with it.

Also, make sure you don't have traction control on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/quote]
thanx everyone, umm i am located in lottsburg va ( northern neck, potomac river ) i will def try to keep the shiny side up, if any one wants to see i just recorded a video this weekend of my fairlady doin a 148mph!!! driveby :irock: and with the wheel hop, i def have no prob doin a burnout thats the easy part either 1st or 2nd start but the problem is when rowing the gears like second and third it just wants to hop bad and then if u start in a roll from 1st the same thing i know that the 300 had the same prob but they had fixes for it just wondering if they had any for this z thanx and if anyone wants to get together for some z riding i am always avail, i will be in mclane mid-atlantic april 16 in falmouth va for a car show

·
Registered
655 Posts
Super Black + Nismo = :irock:

Looks great and I'm sure it sounds nice too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/quote]
hey yea i def love the way the intake sounds, and i cant wait till this weekend when i get my jic :yourock: i can just imagine i wont be able to sleep till i get it any one near tappahannock that mean richmond willamsburg fredericksburg and newport/va beach hit me up i am always riding

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[/quote]
hey thanx again for the warm welcome, man i have bad news to i ordered the jic last week and i needed it by this weekend well i talked to them monday and they had sold the last one right as i was ordering mine ( bullet stainless steele ) well for my inconvienence they had a titanium one in stock and they would sell that one to me for cheap because of the mishap, well the other one was only goin to be 575 and they were goin to give me the tit, one for 775, so that made me happy i ordered it three day air so that i would be here today, well i called yesterday and it had just shipped that day and damnit!!! wont be here till mon or tues, but the good news is that they are goin to give the and even better discount on the exhaust and i dont even have to pay for the three day shipping, so i am getting a titanium jic bullet for 650 plus 45 shipping :irock: so anyway that is the good news with the bad and i have got my greddy radiator shield in to

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[/quote]
dont worry i will def get a sound clip, i have a couple stock right now ( i couldnt help myself ) but when i do i will def post it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts