Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
see that's whats making me curious, the red relief pic i posted was in the same article that art got his pic from...they just look like 2 different cars from both pics. the thing is though the lines are definitely more aggressive if they do go with that pic i posted

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I was sold on the new Z when I heard 350hp, 3050lbs, and shorter wider wheelbase. I have full confidence in the nissan designers to make another beautifull Z. I knew the Motor Trend, Car and Driver, and other american artist rendetions were way off, and really believe these lattest images from Japan are getting real close to the actual thing. Cant wait to see it unvailed in LA..

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
holiday auto mag here reports that the 7speed auto will get 340hp, which if its like the current and prev model Z's where the auto is less hp, it might very well be 350hp range. we'll have to wait and see

·
Registered
246 Posts
The overall appearance of the body appeals to me. I'm still worried about how much of the backside will be chopped off. Too much and it will look off balance like the Chrysler Crossfire does (may as well be an AMC Gremlin). If forced, I can live with the headlights although they still suck (hear that Nissan?...they SUCK!!!). Glad they got rid of the **** hood hump. Who wants to drive a car that looks like it should be ringing bells in the Notre Dame cathedral? The front grill looks weird...not sure if I like it or not. Have to wait until a clear photo is available.

They simply must bring back a wider range of colors, including Daytona Blue or something close to it. Currently you can only get Black, White, Silver, Red, and Blackish Blue (aka San Marino Blue). Not much of a choice...technically only two are actual colors and you see silver everywhere you look...who wants that?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts