Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
welcome! Sorry your topic wasnt working.. we were having some problems with topic names with less than 4 characters. I changed yours from Z to 350z.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Hey guys glad to be on the forum, just got my 06 Z on Wednesday. I am in LOVE !!!
welcome to 350z-tech....we have TONS of info for you to satisy your Z hunger!!! :)

stick around , i am sure you will love this site

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome, welcome. :welcome:

We are the In Crowd.

Some of us here need group therapy - but we're not a dull sort. :cheers:

Illz - boost in March? You Go, Boy. :irock:

My garage will be my spring boost.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Whatcha doin with the CNC illz? Makin somethin custom? What program you usin? Autodesk Inventor is pretty good for most applications..

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Whatcha doin with the CNC illz? Makin somethin custom? What program you usin? Autodesk Inventor is pretty good for most applications..
For now I choose to keep that cat in the bag. :)

I don't have a lathe (although that would be nice)... but what I do have are some people willing to help me.

It's not that different. Just some modifications to an existing kit. :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys appreciate the welcoming. Yeah really loving my Z, making sure to break her in good. Looking forward to 1,200 miles. My old car was an 03 GTI loved it but the Z has a special place in my heart :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I hear ya. I've had a lot of cars and trucks over the years.

This one is special.

It's hard to put it into words. When I drop into the seat and buckle up, its like the car and I become as one. (no - I'm not smoking any home-grown!)

I've had quicker rides - and more expensive cars - but this one is the ****. It stops. It goes. It corners. It looks. It feels right. And it has that timeless styling - that simple, elegant styling - like the Jag XKE - and the Miata - that I think will last for a long time.

And - it hauls Azz! :irock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts