Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just moved up to my new Roadster Touring from a 2001 Honda S2000

Love the sound of the engine, the smooth ride, the roomieness, and the big car feel.

Never got involved with any forums such as these before. appear to be quite informative. Keep on posting and I`ll keep on reading.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome aboard! As Jinx said just ask away if you need any help. Plenty of knowledgeable people here. The S2000's are very nice but I know you will love the Z. Can you say torque?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome!

Yesterday, I saw a S2000 with a Paxton supercharger!
No dyno #'s as of yet since it just got completed, but it looked good.

Keep on reading and posting; you'll learn a lot about the Z in due time. :goodtimes:

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
nice upgrade. consider how i felt going from a 2001 Eclipse Spyder GT to a Z, one word describes it best WOW.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still keeping the S2000 around for couple more months. Cannot believe how cramped the seating compartments are compared to the Z. And I drove it for over 3 years.

In the past, have taken the S2000 out on slolam time couses sponsered by NASA. One of the reasons I timed well was because of the high speed I was able to achieve in 1st gear due to 9000 rpm red line without fear of blowing the enginge due to built in fail safe. Wouldn`t go over 9000! Does the Z have something comparable so can toy with the red line with no fear?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
you think that's an upgrade? I was driving a 95 toreass before I got my Z.

Welcome to the boards

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hey, you'll love it here. Plus there are a lot of smarter people then me here so you'll learn a great deal. Plus you can find some great deals on parts too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts