Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Thanks, Man.

I just bought a 2005 Track Ed., and am very tentative about what mods I should start with. I really like how you stated I should learn to drive the car stock before adding any performance upgrades. Will definately be looking forward to future posts from you. :punch:
Charles from Baltimore
welcome to the site.. plenty of smart guys around here to help you with your future modding!

·
Registered
798 Posts
I personally think this is great!! I wish I read this back in April when I bought the Z.... Thanks for the info.. Great post especially for the newbies and people about to buy z's

·
Registered
334 Posts
Some guys like blonds, others redheads. I guess some guys are muscle car types and me, I am a Z type guy. It is all personal taste. That is why some of us have CS, SS, while others have brickyards. Is one better than the other? To me no, but one is better for someones personal taste.
:werd: :clap:

+infiniti

Great article, lots of good information that I will certinely take into consideration. Great to have you on this forum! :cheers:

-Paul

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am a new member of this forum and have just got a 2003 350z thx alot! This post gave me alot of info about how to mod my car

Thx again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was looking seriously about a cold air induction system. I was told that the Nismo air induction would not void my warranty. My question was, Do you have to go back to the dealer and have them REMAP some specs in your computer. This could be a deciding factor, if I really want to do this and it really makes a difference.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts