Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

Im in perth and just bought a new 35th ed 350...in yellow :D

Anyways i just wanted to ask other owners what i should watch out for? Ive read a bit on this feathering business, has it come up with the newer models aswell? Anything else i should keep an eye out for?

Also im concidering getting paint protection/leather protect from nissan, not sure if it actually does anything/or if its worth it....any opinions would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
compared to my old s15 the build quality is an improvement :)

And thanks for the welcome guys....another other WA ppl here?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I take it you havent owned an s15 then :) its jap not euro, not everything will go perfect with it....even euro cars have their flaws.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what is a grease streak?

stop making me worried lol i just payed 70k for this car, :S maybe i should have gone for an sti instead

And perth guys maybe we can organise a cruise/meet one day :) or is there a perth specific 350 forum i dont know about?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
well i just picked up the car today, couldnt be happier :D

I havent noticed any grease streaks as yet (but its only done 124kms :D), or any of the other stuff ive read on these forums. But im sure a few things will creep up soon lol

One thing i have noticed is, the car attracts a lot of bugs! I assume cause of the yellow colour...

And just one question, i couldnt help but give it a bit from 1st to 2nd...did a relatively quick change and the car felt like it struggled to put power to the wheels? I just thought about it when i got home.....is it because i had vdc switched on?

Cheers (couldnt wipe grin off my face all day)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
niccce thanks

Also... at what speed do u guys usually put it in 6th....the 350 feels completely different to drive to the 200sx - i couldnt put it in 6th with anything lower than 80km/h with the 200 - but with 350 im not sure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts