Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
congrats on the car

my gearbox was having some teething problems over the first 1000kms, it was feeling a bit notchy. But now at 3800kms its freed up alot and once warm goes into gear like butter

i wouldnt do the nissan paint protection. It sounds like a Ming protection, and if it u cant ever polish ur car again with aftermarket products. Since its a new car, a couple layers Zaino wax should see you through summer. Theres no arm renching circular rubbing involved, u can simply wipe Zaino on in back and forth motions, and itll give u a chance to get connected with the new lady :shiftdrive:

pm me if you want more details on Zaino or before u buy from one of the Aus dealers as i can get it a fair bit cheaper

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i had heard similar stories about little issues with the Z, which is why i negotiated a 6 year 175,000km warranty on the car. If something happens they can work it out. Majority of the problems occured on the 03 models, and thats to be expected when a manufacturer releases a brand new car. By now in 05 most of the problems are sorted......my windows dont rise from inside the door with grease streaks, my nav door doesnt feel like im going to rip it off, my tyres arent feathering on the insides and my idle is as smooth as a Beamer inline 6

1 - 3 of 3 Posts