Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome to the boards mate, im in WA too.. theres a couple of us lurking..

only issues ive had with mine is a passenger window motor died - no signs of tyre feathering but there is an alignment to fix that....
Oh i also had the clicking from the axle TSB fixed as well..
apart from that its all been good..

cheers

·
Registered
258 Posts
nah mate you got nothing to be worried about, they are fantastic cars and like all cars out there there will always be a few minor problems..

If you have any issues with yours take it to either Northside Nissan in Wangara, or Giant Nissan in Ossy Park... Not Magic Nissan, they are f'n useless - they expected me to believe that they didnt know what a TSB was !!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
yeh i use 6th all the time, im really bad for lazy gear changes i.e. 1st to 2nd to 5th or 6th..

and yeh thats defo VDC kickin in like you said - wait til your tyres are worn !!! mine bridgestones are on 26000kms and like slicks, spins in any gear just about in the wet with no effort.. all on closed course conditions of course...

although the other day on the freeway i dropped back to 4th at 85kph to overtake and as it accelerated my car lost traction at about 95kph and went sideways, almost wished i was wearin the brown cords that day !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts