Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. New to the forums. Just purchased a used 2004 Base model. Not really concerned with extras. My first Z was a '81 280ZX. Since then, they've been in my blood, had to get one. Im US Navy, currently in WA state, transferring to CA soon. Hope to learn all the quirks about my new baby, and maybe help you guys and gals sometimes too.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Welcome to the Z33 family. Did your old Z talk to you in that british female voice? A friend of mine has an 80's model that does, its neat.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
:welcome:

I have spoken with so many people that have seen my Z and regretted getting rid of their 280ZX. - great car, and I feel like my 350Z has grown on me to this same extent that I might never get rid of her.

:shiftdrive:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome to the site, from North Carolina. :welcome:

Visit often and post some pics asap, you hear? :shiftdrive:

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. I am still pretty new here and so far it is great!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
welcome , i think u will have a nice visit with us hehehe nice to hear u realy like z`s y love them

·
Registered
138 Posts
That's how I started. 80 280ZX, penny brown, full of rust, but fun to drive and much cooler than the first car I got on the road 68 4-door Nova in Frog Green. That started my love for the series and my dream car of a 300ZX was kicked in the nuts when Nissan killed it, but then when they announced the 350Z I was happy, even more happy when it was only 30K instead of 60K.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts