Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey,

I just purchased an '03 Z, and so far I love it. I have owned several other performance sports cars, and have
always enjoyed adding mods, whether it be something as simple as a pedal set, or something a little more advanced such as adding CAI, short shifter, and brake kits.

Being that I am no mechanic, and I do all of my mods myself, I have always used forums like this to get information on how to mod DIY. I have had my Z for 6 days, and I am already trying to figure out exactly how I want to begin the process.

Although I am not the type of member who will post 1k messages in my first couple of months, I always try to scan new posts for anything that I think I can add some positive information to. Most of my posts will be me asking questions, and trying to learn things about my new car.

Anyways, today is Thanksgiving Day, and I need to go eat & be thankful or something like that.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Jay

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:welcome: and thanks for that awesome intro! Nice to see you here, and we hope you can eventually add your knowledge and DIY projects to help out others.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Welcome Jay

good to see ya here introducing yourself.

yea hu can learn a lot of DIY type of mods here. so i will all be good

Welcome To Tech Family!!!

:thumbsup:

if you need help just PM me and let me know :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Hi Jay - now - you're family - you hear? :cheers:

Got a question? Just ask Ayman. :rolf2:

Good to have you with us, mate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts