Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just purchased a new '06-spec Track today, luckily for me there was a Brilliant Silver being held in Melb undergoing compliance and the usual crud. Scheduled to pick it up next in just over a week (Fri 18/11). Originally wanted the Pewter flavour but didnt feel like waiting until Jan/Feb for delivery so settled for silver instead (which apparently is a new colour in the '06 line-up).

Got a pretty crappy trade-in on my old car which was an '04 Toyota Kluger Grande but that's to be expected given the amount of km's i clocked on the car plus the current fuel prices and deterring people from purchasing large cars. Oh well.

Looking forward to seeing all the changes in the '06 model...mmmm bi-xenon's, rear LED's, interior changes etc :)

Anyway, i'll be sure to attend some of the events that get organised and look forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Wow another Melbournian? LOL i felt sorry for the sydney group :p

We have a big Z owner list from Melbourne now :)

But anyway Welcome and Would love to Catch up and check out your new car :D

Enjoy the car ;) And take it easy for the first 5000km :) Treat it like baby first lol

Cheers
Yun

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

it is NIIICE... added one more Melbournian into our list!!!

Please let us know how you like the new zed, the built quality.... etc. and as Yun suggested, take it easy for the first 5K or so (give it a few punch from time to time), then you can start enjoying it from there!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
And take it easy for the first 5000km Treat it like baby first lol

I only 'run the car in' for the 1st 1000km. Then I had my oil changed and let it loose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts