Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
signed the deal early today, 2006 daytona blue base model. It is going to be my daily driver so I got the 100k mile warranty. It's going to be unreal going from a ford focus (2005) to a new 350Z! It originally a silver alloy 2005, since I wanted the $1000/ 2005 rebate, but they called early this morning and said the located a 2006 in blue(much closer), and since blue was my first choice I said OK.

It'll be here sometime tomorrow but they have to detail it and do the third brake light assist on it. I think I'm going to go take pictures just to see my new baby. Well since I have the car and insurance upgrade the mods wont be rolling in right away, but any suggestion on the direction to go first? My next stop is in the mods forum, just throwing it in real quick. Anyone else hanging around in Oregon?

·
Registered
798 Posts
:) so excited you posted twice :)

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
DON'T LET THEM DETAIL THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG: You would be better off telling them to leave the packing stickers on it just for proof that they didn't mess w/ the paint....Nissan has a knack for doing a detail that looks like they did it w/ steel wool :ahhh:

Congrats on the purchase and remember the break in period!!!! Take it easy on the way home! :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome from the Right Coast. :welcome:

First mod: gears - 3.91. :irock:

Good advice - no dealer detailing.

Post pics when you can - and enjoy the first ride home, you hear? :cheers:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's beautiful for those wanting to buy! No regrets whatsoever. Thing handles like a dream, and EVERYONE notices it no doubt, I know I do. Very comfortable, had to drive it 35-40 miles home on the freeway and my mpg gauge was saying between 28-33mpg. Passenger side is more roomier than thought(since mom had to drive it) lots of leg room.

If your thinking of getting one, do it. I love it! It's even the base model so not all the booms and bangs are in it but they will be on my own terms.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Curious...were you ever on Focaljet?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if your referring to mua, yes. SpeedDemonZX3, I had a 2005 cd silver ford focus, ZX3.

I actually have something to look forward to when I come home, all day I was just like I can't wait to get home and see my baby! Taking mom to school to show it off at the local community college. I love it!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts