Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im 18, i just got my Z last night... I have never been in a car with this type of performance. My buddy has a civic hatchback with a 95 GSR motor in it, he was talking crap before i got my Z about how he was gonna smoke me in my expensive car...I picked him up last night and took him out for like 5 minutes, his words were "so thats what torque feelse like". He now understands.

by the way i have an 03 performance pack Z

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chrome silver

no, i had an f150 but i couldnt stand the gas mileage...or at least that was my excuse for getting this

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would you guys get a gun-metal wheel or chrome...im getting 19's i just havent seen enough pics with my color car

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
better than nothing...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Congrats and be careful if its your first sports car.

I would go gunmetal for chrome silver.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Woo-hah!

My Ford Cobra drivin buddy says he'd buy the Z33 instead, if he could just get a 'do-over'.

My stepdad has a S-2000. Took him for a little (sideways) ride last week. He was quite impressed...like about to trade-in impressed.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Lol, I used just about any excuse I could think of to get the Z. The one I finally went with was a $200 cost of replacing the radiator in my beater. I can't say I've regretted the decision!

Definitely go with gunmetal for the wheels. In my opinion, chrome wheels look better on darker cars like super black and daytona, and maybe even redline.

Good luck with the new car, and welcome to the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts