Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay Wingless

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I even get a wing? Here are a few pictures of the Z. I love the way she looks, and call me conceited, but I am very happy driving her around just the way she is.

However! The more I drive around and see different Z's the more I wonder if maybe a wing would look good on her. So what do you guys think? Should I wing it? And if so, what wing should I go with. The only wing I would be opposed to was nismo, one its too common, two its too BIG, three I am trying to keep it looking classy and the nismo wing just seems a little too aggressive and gaudy.(no offense)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
470 Posts
id personaly go with the blitz its a little more agresive!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I like to oem.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I agree with Napoleon. I'd go with the Blitz mainly because it's more agressive. I'd personally stay wingless. Having seen your car, I can vouch that it looks awesome.

Anyways, I say Blitz...second choice would be wingless. I like the way the Blitz looks.

You might also want to look into the Data Systems Illusions spoiler too. It's a lot like the Blitz.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]
Oh, **** no! I want to do that! :nana:

I say look at other options, Chris. BTW, can you post a pic of the Blitz wing for us lazy mofo's?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]
:doh: I'm so :lame: As soon as I saw the post about the G35, I had to reply so I never got a chance to see that Blitz post. :rolf2:

Of the 3, I voted for Blitz. It does look good, aggressive, but not too extreme.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
We like it! It's just that I think Conceyted is going for a less agressive look than that. I don't think this thread was meant to be an overall spoiler debate, but mainly a debate between the two he posted.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i thinnk the 350z looks UGLY without a spoiler...even though i dont hab a spoiler yet...i always liked the front end of the 350z more than the rear..buht a lot of my buddies think i should also stay wingless... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
[/quote]
This looks like gt3's Z. If so, that's my Blitz wing on the rear deck. Patrick has done a great job with his Z.

I ordered both the Blitz and Data Systems wings, had them painted and compared each on my car. There were six people with me...all agreed that the Data Systems looked better. Again...I realy like gt3's (Patrick's) Z...but the Blitz wing extends all the way to the edge of the deck in a squared off design that just didn't flow well IMO.

The other issue was that the fitment is very, very close to the rear emblem.

The Blitz wing was very well made and required very little prep work prior to painting. A high quality wing that you won't see everyday.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts