Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I HOPE to be purchasing a Z real soon...Gonna get some snows for the winter stock wheels and am thinking of getting aftermarket for the summer. Looking to go 17/18 inch. I would love opinions on what, in your experience, looks good on either chrome silver or silverstone. Anxious to hear what you all have to say!

Brett

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
well i will always be biased towards the rims i bought, volks GT-7's, but i also like the SF challenges, SF winnings, GTC's

they all look good!!

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Volk TE37's look good, not so played out anymore since others started experimenting with other rims.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I still believe the SF Challenges from VOLK look thebest on a Z. I know I am biased because I own them, but they just look amazing on them. Makes your eyes go
when you see them. And I agree with an earlier statement. Go for 18s or 19s, they look much better. Here is a pic of mine

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I love Volk GTC's. Will be getting them within the next few months hopefully.

·
Registered
5 Posts
my favorite wheel is the work vs xx. japanese wheels are very nice but at the same time pricey. can't go wrong with any of the volks either. but i really think it all comes down to budget and preference. stay away from curbs and you'll be fine

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Volk SF Winnings

1 - 13 of 13 Posts