Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,
I am fairly new the world of 350z's, I am posting because i have been doing a ton of research for my next car and the Z fits the bill. I have the opportunity to pick up a 2003 Track a edition for an excellent price. But i have been reading about the service bulletins and out of all of the my main concern is the alignment issue. My question is this a huge problem among 2003 Z's is there a difference between the build of the trims etc..... any advice would be appreciated, also in terms of long term ownership has the Z been problematic in any way? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
well i have an 03 and i have had the feathering issue, window motor broke, and rattlers in my dash. i can honestly say that i am pleased and i love my car. no matter what car i have owned i have had issues weith them all. i love driving the Z as my daily driver, and couldnt think of any other car i would rather be driving. i got the enthusiast b/c i just wanted the HID's and the limited slip. i have modded it with exhaust, rims, cat pipes, intake and i will continue to do more in the near future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see, since you have had the feathering issue....and brought it in to be fixed, has it occurred again since then, and yes i agree with any new car one will always have shakes and rattles....i remember when i bought my first car the automatic door locks never worked properly...thanks for the input..

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
well i really havent noticed thge featherinf too much since i lowered it with the eibach springs. i do however now have to fix my camber issue b.c the inside of my tires are wearing out pretty quick.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i see.....hmmmm did you use a camber kit when you dropped your car? i had eibachs on my integra i loved them but i hated the uneven drop...did you use aftermarket shocks with them?? thanks again

·
Registered
470 Posts
ive had my z for a while and i havent had any problem just i had a noise in the rear stabilizer bar but i took it in as warranty, but besides that no trouble, try droping it with tein springs they work great and get an even drop looks great!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
i have an 2003 touring and the problems i have are

1.when window rolls up leaves grease on the inside, tires wear out unevenly, and my brakes squeak (but i think thats just me being hard on the brakes) even after the problems i still LOVE MY Z! it doesnt bother me at all :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts