Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Z convertible headlights staying on the windshield wipers won't work AC won't work other than that car run fine.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Welcome- your Z comes equipped with a sophisticated diagnostic system. Plug in a code reader and pull up the codes (probably under the BCM- body control module) to determine what the problem(s) are. Also, post a few facts about your ZR- mileage, when the problem first occurred, etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank I will try that today. The problems started after the car had been in the garage all winter. the only thing that change was I put a new battery and a battery tender on it back in the winter the car had 59000 miles on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the delay had some medical problems. Back at it now. No code found recheck all fuses all good check relay they all seems to be working fine. Disconnected battery set for a while drove car 25 miles no change did find that the cooling fan is running all the time to.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Did your code reader have the ability to check for BCM codes? Where are you located? Can you get to a Nissan dealer and have a diagnostic done with a CONSULT III unit?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
The power top on a ZR is a complex mechanism. Several different systems have to work together (seats, windows, top motors, etc.) for it to properly function. Your best bet to get it properly fixed is to take it to a dealer and pay the diagnostic fee to get a trained tech on the job.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hey dkmura no problem with top, going to find someone with a consult lll this week.
Sorry- lost focus for a moment there. Hope you get your electrical issues worked out. Be sure to come back here and let us know what the problem/fix was.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
consult lll said I have a code C1106. replaced Unified Meter and A/C Amplifier. And Secondary Controller ABS said C1109 Battery Voltage Abnormal. any idear?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts