Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
I just finished installing 4300K HID conversion kit on my Z. It looks amazing. Great light coverage. I had to mess with the angle of the headlights a little bit to get it right....a nice balance between coverage and not pissing of other drivers. There is a tutorial on how to fix the angle on this site. The 4300K kit is apparantly the closest to stock, and gives the most light coverage, but it is not as blue as the 6000K or 8000K kits. I was looking for light coverage the most as I live in the country. I wouldn't particularly recommend the company I went with (xenon depot), but I got a quality product as far as I am concerned. It just took 3 weeks to get here when it was supposed to be here in one. Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I just finished installing a OEM Factory kit

contact JUN TANAKA

[email protected]

and go here to take a look

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php...ghlight=jun+hid

You don't have to worry about drilling holes, splicing wires or finding a mounting location for the ballast because it mounts in the stock location. No drilling, no splicing, no cutting. Just plug & play.

got mine for 340 shipped.

The kit includes:
2 - used OEM ballasts
2 - new philips bulbs (4300k)
2 - harnesses
- screws
- installation CD

I almost bought a xenondepot kit and glad i didnt.

By the way mine looks exactly like stock because it IS stock

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
The dealer if you want to pay over a grand, besides i bet if something happend the dealer would cover it under warranty, they usually dont know better.
My kit looked mint when i got it. I think its a good deal.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
dude go to that link i showed you it has pics and everything.
he even has one extra kit right now so you dont even have to wait plus he accepts paypal.
get on over to that link and check it out
by the way my friend has factory hid and i have oem factory hid installed in my base. (same parts in both cars by the way)
THEY LOOK IDENTICAL!!

its either this or pay almost 400 plus shipping from xenondepot for a proffesional kit.

if you wait and someone buys it you will be in line until he gets another group together to place an order.

GO TO THE LINK SIGN UP IF YOU HAVE TO.

Believe me its worth it.

how can cops hassle you when its oem.

I don't know what else to say.

It's all up to you at this point.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
fcgy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts