Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just looking for some opinions in what color scheme of wheels suits better my Daytona Blue Z, I'm looking for a little be of uniqueness. I already selected that the wheels I want are the " 19 inch RH PRO J8 ".

My dilemma is what color to choose, I can seem to made my mind in what color will look the best in my Z between "Machined Silver", "Gold" or "Super Black Coated (SBC)". This are pictures of the colors that I feel I like the most. What you guys think is the best color scheme for my Z. Click in this link to see pictures of the SBC on Super Black Z in the middle of the tread.

JJDBZ

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
gold. i think gold on daytona blue looks awesome. too many people are putting black on now...too played out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank fellow enthusiast, I'm definitely going for "GOLD" now that I have some feedback from you guys. This is the set up I'm going for Racing Hart J8-Pro 19x9.0 +26 F & 19x10.0 +19 R GOLD with Toyo T1-S 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 tires. :irock:

JJDBZ

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Nah, DJ. Gold is being overused on the WRX's and Z peeps are beginning to catch on to gold and black for the DB. I think the machined silver would look best on DB. Very eye catching from every angle, still or moving.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]
But aren't gold wheels stock on STi's? Or at least a factory option?
<div align="right">[snapback]98779[/snapback]
[/quote]
I suppose...and they still keep them on. So I always see blue WRX's with gold wheels.

Machined silver looks good on anything.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

true....but we don't drive WRX's. :)

i just think black is being very widely used (especially with gt-7's) on the z's.

machined silver does look awesome...but, i think gold will stand out more.

there's an awesome picture of a g35 with gold sf-winnings that really impresses me. nice polished lip, gold wheels....an the blue g35.

i guess you have to put up a post next to each other to get the full idea.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just found this photo of the J8 in Gold on a G35. It's a pretty hot wheel indeed. I can imagine how it will look on my Z.

JJDBZ

·
Registered
655 Posts
Originally posted by JJDBZ@May 1 2005, 04:16 PM
Click in this link to see pictures of the SBC on Super Black Z in the middle of the tread.

Oh my, that's a nice SB Track. Luv the wing. :cheers:

I say go for the Gold rims. It looks slick on a DB. Second choice, silver.

The WRX crowd might have over-used that color scheme but it's a totally different look on a Z.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just found this photo of the J8 in Gold on a G35. It's a pretty hot wheel indeed. I can imagine how it will look on my Z.

I AM SO CLOSE TO ORDERING THESE FOR MY G. JJDBZ Where are you getting them from??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm going to order them from " 350zonlinestore.com ".

JJDBZ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts