Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:helpsmilie: hello all im a newb here great site by the way :irock: . i'm thinking about upgrading my wheels to rh r5 19x9 fronts 19x10.5 rears. should i also go with toyo t1r or dunlop tires (245/35zr front, 275/30zr back). any feedback will be much appreciated regarding this matter. i have a redline planning to put black wheels on it.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Welcome to the site. hope you will benefit from it as much as we are.

the size you are planning to put will look super good on the Z. both of the tires you are planning to get have an excellent reputation. me personally i trust Toyo. i will go with Toyo.

even though Dunlop is a great brand. too expensive!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the advice bro :yourock: i really like this site and it already helped me out on a lot of stuff for my ride.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Toyo IMHO. Good price and great quality.

And be sure to consider that 18" may be a better choice. The rubber is cheaper, they offer a more complient ride and you are less likely to bend or crack a rim due to crappy roads. Just a thought. It's up to you. I love my 18" Nismo rims.

But man do 19" look good. Lots of options. Do your homework.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I went with 19's and Toyos. It took me about 3 weeks to decide on a rim/tire combo. Good luck with your search. I've had a lot of positive feedback on them.
All best,
Bryan

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all your help. also has anybody dealt with e-wheelz.com i see a deal with the rh r5 pro 19's with toyo t1r tires for $3250. is this a good deal or does anybody know a better site that have a better price for this rims w/ tires?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts