Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to buy a nismo wing but I read somewhere that the actual true nismo wing does not cover the 2 holes in the back, which I didnt know I even had because I have not yet removed the stock lip wing. I read further that the Nismo replica wing will cover these holes and that it is the one I should get. Help please. I'm not sure which one I should get. Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
i have the nismo replica wing.there is 2 problems 1 the wing rattles on my car everything is tight but i still have this problem some people dont but i am.2 the replica is expensive to paint lots of prep work needs to be done i paid $450.00 painted and put on.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the information, i definately did not want to invest that much into it.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I did a lot of searching for the right wing and thought I had found it with the G35 spoiler. The prep and install issues are always the nail in the coffin. Now I've decided to leave that alone for now.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
the nail in the coffin.....lol
well i am getting my vertex body kit
i wonder how much that **** will cost me for a paint job
anyone knows?

·
Registered
190 Posts
i have the nismo replica wing.there is 2 problems 1 the wing rattles on my car everything is tight but i still have this problem some people dont but i am.2 the replica is expensive to paint lots of prep work needs to be done i paid $450.00 painted and put on.
A replica (its fiberglass, correct)? How much did it cost? Could the issues you have, be that it was a replica and not the real thing? Not picking on you just wondering as I hear that the aftermarket wings cracked.

I have a real urethane Nismo wing but I haven't put it on just yet. I got a great deal on it $270 . I'm still debating on it. I may put a layer of CF on it. Do you think it will work? Still haven't heard for sure if the holes will be covered from the stock track wing. Anyone for sure know?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts