Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

need help with fog lights!

9K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  jetpilot718 
#1 ·
i want to put a fog light for my Z. i dont know what to get....PIAA's been my favorite for a while...
has anyone put a fog light behind the bumper grill? i've seen toykiller's car and looks really good...toykiller, what kind of lights are those?? looks very bright and nice! any pictures will help my decision.
thanks guys...

#7 ·
hella with piaa bulbs???hmm...
i was thinking Piaa round fog lights for off-road truck would be nice...kinda like yours toykilla.
do you think Hella & Piaa bulbs would be cheaper than just Piaa?
trying to save as much as i can...
thanks for your help!

#10 ·
we use a pair of Hella fog light kit (sold for about 60bucks each), cut into the bumper flaps then flush mounted w/homemade brackets (i used speaker rings, Toykilla used fiberglass i think.) its available for almost any size of bulbs H1,H4,H7,9006,etc. i used Hella-8000K HID kits for both the foglights and headlights for same color. with all lights on at night, u can imagine......

Attachments

#12 ·
so im confused ... what are all the parts needed and how much should a person be looking to cost to do the whole process tjhe foglights behind the grill?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.