Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to put a fog light for my Z. i dont know what to get....PIAA's been my favorite for a while...
has anyone put a fog light behind the bumper grill? i've seen toykiller's car and looks really good...toykiller, what kind of lights are those?? looks very bright and nice! any pictures will help my decision.
thanks guys...

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
i think i took the how-to down because i never finished it..

I used hella lamps with PIAA bulbs. I would recommend getting HIDs though

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hella with piaa bulbs???hmm...
i was thinking Piaa round fog lights for off-road truck would be nice...kinda like yours toykilla.
do you think Hella & Piaa bulbs would be cheaper than just Piaa?
trying to save as much as i can...
thanks for your help!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Redefined350z@Dec 8 2004, 01:58 PM
I thought it was spelled turd LOL

<span style="color:darkblue">It is but Jaysen's "special" so we let it slide</span>

·
Registered
2 Posts
we use a pair of Hella fog light kit (sold for about 60bucks each), cut into the bumper flaps then flush mounted w/homemade brackets (i used speaker rings, Toykilla used fiberglass i think.) its available for almost any size of bulbs H1,H4,H7,9006,etc. i used Hella-8000K HID kits for both the foglights and headlights for same color. with all lights on at night, u can imagine......

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
so im confused ... what are all the parts needed and how much should a person be looking to cost to do the whole process tjhe foglights behind the grill?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts