Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helle
I am from German. My Name is André.
In the German Forum i dud not find an answer.

I have an 350Z from 2006.
i want to install an chirp Modul from innostars...
Can somebody Tell me where i can find an cable from the Central Locking?
There i have to install the chirp Modul.

Maybe in the Fuse box?

Mayer some pictures will help me

Best Wishes.
Andre

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Andre- it's very difficult to understand your question. The only cable I've seen for locking the doors is the physical cable inside the door that is linked to the door handle. If you have a MODULE to install, it may be difficult as the BCM (body control module) is what controls the door locks and there is no easy way to get into that.

But why would you need to install an aftermarket locking system when your Z33 already comes equipped with one?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andre- it's very difficult to understand your question. The only cable I've seen for locking the doors is the physical cable inside the door that is linked to the door handle. If you have a MODULE to install, it may be difficult as the BCM (body control module) is what controls the door locks and there is no easy way to get into that.

But why would you need to install an aftermarket locking system when your Z33 already comes equipped with one?
Hello, sorry My english is not so good.
These Modul i want to install makes Sounds when i close My car.

I Need an cable which pick up the Signal from the locking system.

I Hope you understand

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I understand your English is a second language and is not so good. But the 350Z already has a security system that beeps the horn when activated. If yours does not, it's relatively easy to turn it on. Is there any other reason why you want to use an aftermarket security system?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, it is not an Security system which i mean. Its a Modul which only makes some Sound. Maybe You can Google. Chirp Modul. There You can See what i mean.

I Need a cable where i can catch the Signal fein the locking system.

Andre

I understand your English is a second language and is not so good. But the 350Z already has a security system that beeps the horn when activated. If yours does not, it's relatively easy to turn it on. Is there any other reason why you want to use an aftermarket security system?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Andre- I googled Chip Modul and could only find some German language videos on it. It still looks like an aftermarket security system, it opens or locks the doors and emits a "chirp" sound. I still don't know what it is for, if not security. Your best bet to finding the particular wire layout for the BCM would be to search for a German language FSM (factory service manual) and look under the FSM wiring diagrams.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts