Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. can anyone post pictures on how to install the oem aluminum pedals on the base model. i just ordered them from performance nissan parts but didn't come with instructions. help please. i don't think words are good enough for my understanding. haha

·
Registered
9,180 Posts
it's really not hard. the accel one pops off slides on, and clicks in place. the footrest just screws in. the only hard ones are the clutch and brake.

for these i soaked mine in hot water a while to soften up the rubber. then just get em on as best u can, then use a screwdriver to pry the last bit of rubber over the pedals. bout it..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by onii@Aug 3 2005, 07:20 PM
it's really not hard. the accel one pops off slides on, and clicks in place. the footrest just screws in. the only hard ones are the clutch and brake.

for these i soaked mine in hot water a while to soften up the rubber. then just get em on as best u can, then use a screwdriver to pry the last bit of rubber over the pedals. bout it..
[snapback]141218[/snapback]​

thanks for the instructions. but i seriously have no idea how to slide off the accel and pry the last bit of rubber. i'm seriously bad at followin directions. sorry but i need visuals. no offense, thanks for the help, i really appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts