Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a supra in this area and need to find someone to go check out the car if they could!!! I want an opinion besides the owner and don't want to make a trip out there for nothing!!!!

please help!

the car is a 97 blk.blk 6spd
it has 37,500 miles and he is asking 33K right now...
the car is stock and I need someone to go check it out!!

his name is Adam and his number is 717-887-4708, just tell him you are a friend of cat's!!! (the girl from Oklahoma) if he doesn't remember... boys are forgetful... ;)

Let me know if you can help me out!!!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually for a clean stock supra with low miles it is low... BUT you can always find people willing to lower the price more...

there are others similar that sell for 40K.... it really depends on what the car is worth to you, but the prices for the supras are still up there and ridiculous... but like I said, you can always find a good deal, you just have to work for it.

OH, and I have no idea were Dover ,PA is... just the city he said he was in....

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I was a poor college boy...walked everywhere. What's this world coming to?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Oh sorry, I missed the part about Dover, PA. Unfortunately, it's kinda in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully someone will be able to help you. Your best bet may actually be someone from Maryland.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Cat2102@Dec 11 2004, 01:49 PM
well SmoothZ, when you have an @ss like mine... it's easy to make money! ;)    (no I am not a stripper, lol)

:lmfao: If I had an ass, I would be using it to my full advantage and benefit!

Good luck on your hunt for a Supra. Love those cars and that body style. They are rare around here; I think I've only seen about 3 or 4 in the past 5 years.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Cat2102@Dec 11 2004, 01:49 PM
well SmoothZ, when you have an @ss like mine... it's easy to make money! ;)    (no I am not a stripper, lol)

Hmm.......

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by Cat2102@Dec 11 2004, 01:20 PM
actually for a clean stock supra with low miles it is low... BUT you can always find people willing to lower the price more...

there are others similar that sell for 40K.... it really depends on what the car is worth to you, but the prices for the supras are still up there and ridiculous... but like I said, you can always find a good deal, you just have to work for it.

OH, and I have no idea were Dover ,PA is... just the city he said he was in....

Before the first Fast and Furious movie came out, Supras depreciated like everyother car. They weren't overpriced like they are today.

Japan is a good market to see the prices of what Supras should go for (since there aren't that many fans of F&F over there). A 2000 Supra RZ (TT versio n here) usually goes for $27k US. A 1995 RZ will be about $15k US.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
This is where Dover is located within PA. It is south of Harrisburg. FYI for all. I might be able to make the trip out there, but it won't be until at least after 12/17. That is my last day of work before I have some "free time". If you still need someone to go by then, let me know and I will try to help you out.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Zxrage@Dec 11 2004, 08:18 PM
This is where Dover is located within PA.  It is south of Harrisburg.  FYI for all.  I might be able to make the trip out there, but it won't be until at least after 12/17.  That is my last day of work before I have some "free time".  If you still need someone to go by then, let me know and I will try to help you out.

yeah, that would be find if it could be shortly after 12/17, cause If I am going to fly out there, it will need to be soon. ;) Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Holy close, Batgirl! I used to go to York College of PA. Dover is close by...that's a decent area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts