Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I recently just picked up a set of 17x10 offset 19 xxr526s and they came with 205/40/17 tires all around, I set them on the back of my z (which is stock suspension as of now) and the gap from the tire to wheelwell looked terrible. I was wondering what size to get to fill the space a little, and yes I plan on putting coilovers on eventually thanks!!!!

· Registered
10 Posts
Purchase a set off Eibach springs. It will lower your car. Your rim is too wide for the tires you have on it. There are more knowledgeable people that may have better advice. But I would do 265/40/17 on the rear and 245/40/17 on the front.

· Registered
10 Posts
I assume you say that because their Chinese Wheels. What is it about them that makes them such a bad choice? Are they unsafe? I ask because I am in the market for wheels. Having just bought my car my cash flow is very limited and I can not afford the Works 18x10 that I want. It makes those Chinese wheels tempting.

Start over...

"Picked up a set"??

You will never get them to look good.

We all make mistakes.
Learn from them.
Go on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.