Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">The only time I've ever thought "I wish I was driving something else" was the one time I had to drive in the snow. The Z is really bad in the snow (worse than most RWD cars) and I spent 3 hours doing a 45 minute drive just to avoid problems. Taking my time worked. I made it home problem-free. I love the Z and wouldn't give it up for anything.

Well, except for a Vette or an R34.</span>

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
The only time I regret the Z is if I have the need for a truck at the time for towing, hauling, etc..

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Absolutely no regrets with the Z!

However, I would agree with DiRN and say that driving in the snow is quite an adventure.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@May 18 2004, 10:09 AM
And even after that they will have to pry the keys outta my cold dead hand....

Yeah, whenever someone says "if you die, can I have your Z?" my response is always "Dude, I'm gonna be buried in the Z"[/font[

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
No regrets, but I may trade it in on a Lotus Elise.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The only regret I've ever had is maybe waiting for 2004 for a drop top. Then I saw it with the top up, and the 10K price increase, and so no, no regrets at all

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
If I had any regrets, I probably would have sold it by now. It took me months to research it, and also to come to grips on paying for it. I also had some other things going on at the time, so I had to wait. But now I have the car that seems to fit my personality. And everyone I work with likes the car! Not that it matters. At least they respect it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No regrets, but when I push it hard on Tantalus, which is a mountain road with lots of tight turns, I wish it didn't understeer so much. But it's nothing a set of sway bars and properly sized tires can't fix.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
No regrets from me either. Went to the dealer at 5pm and was home by 8:30pm with my baby. Just took the keys away from the hubby. (caught him smoking in it)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts