Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned a 350Z last year with navigation. I had to sell for financial reasons but that is another story. I am planning on buying a G35 in September. I have been shopping around and I wanted a 6 speed with nav. It seems they are very rare. How difficult would it be to install a factory navigation system, and can it be done? I have seen some navi units on ebay for the 350Z so could I buy one of those and just put it in a G35? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I wanted to add my 2 cents. I have people call and ask everyday about adding navigation. This will cost you at least $7000 in parts. Just an FYI - plus you have to have the bose system and someone to install it.

You are much better off buying a BETTER after market system and having that installed

~Z~

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Or you could get a magellan, it sticks to the windsheild as far as I know (we have one and that's the only way I've used it )but you could probably get it to fit in the stock compartment...:dunno: $950 listed on amazon, circut city price matched it...and you can take it from vehicle to vehicle...it's a great system too...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts