Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all Thanks to all of you who came to help :clap: :irock:

I bought my Z 3 months ago. its fully loaded 6 speed sunset color orange seats. it was a dream which become true.

i enjoyed driving it for a month in Florida than i shipped it to Middle east (DUBAI).

now i'm done with my school in USA and i'm back to UAE ( DUBAI ).

here in Dubai we have 350Z but without Navigation system. my Navi now is working but it shows west cost (( Los Angles Map )). and the tracking for the car is off road . i can tell its working find and it keep tracking my driving path by putting the black dots.

:helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie:

the problem is that when i call Nissan here they say that they don't have the DVD software for it. and some say that i have to change the whole system because of the frequency different. i tried Mercedes DVD software it didn't work i guess because of the DVD options . My guess is that all i need is the DVD disc for Middle east . i know the mercedes ,BMWs,LS 430 and Rang Rover they have the DVD software for middle east and it does work here.

but i don't know what shall i do with My sweet Z Navigation.

I wanna know if US nissan can order the DVD disc for Middle east from Japan because the one i used in US it was Made in Japan.

Guys i Need Your Help and Opinion ..

Thanks again for your time.

Regards

Mat :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Marhaba
welcome to the site Mat :welcome:

well i would definately check with Nissan USA for a DVD copy for the middle east or so, i know for sure that it is available in Dubai. I can help you, one of my friends works for nissan, i can give him a call and ask him. Also you can ask Zach on this forum, he also used to work for nissan. hopefully he will see your post and give you a tip on it.

try checking nissan websites that are in the Middle East

·
Registered
790 Posts
a company named Zenrin makes the DVD's for Nissan.

here is a link to there site. I would contact them - it looks like on the site it is only for north America - I am sure that they would know who makes them for over seas.

http://www.zenrin.com/

good luck

~Z~

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Ayman

Thanks a lot Zach

i sent an email for Zenrin.com and i'm waiting for thier replay

:irock:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey

they said that they don't have the software DVD for Middle east.

i also tried to contact Infinity service .

they have Navigation system on thier cars here But they download it to the car How is that work i don't know .

any body have an idea if i use Euorpen Map would it display Middle east ?

any more idea ?

:xZ!o:
regards

Mat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts