Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Nashville meeting July 15

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  tonysZ33 
#1 ·
I don't know all the details of this but here's the descripiton:
Hello All:
The Middle Tennessee Z Club will host it's first ALL NISSAN gathering on Friday July 15. Festivities begin a 6PM at Crawford Z Car Service, located at 1622 State St. This is a low-frills event, mostly a chance to get together with other regional Nissan owners, show off your ride and make some new friends who share your enthusiasm for Nissan automobiles. This is NOT an event to highlight a certain Nissan model, rather place for all Nissan people to get together and have some fun, show off their rides and make some new friends. There is no cost, but an RSVP is required to attend. Chili & fixin's, and soft drinks will be served for those who RSVP by July 10. BYOB if you prefer a cold brew with your hot food (We don't frown on it, we just can't legally provide alcohol - please be responsible) RSVP to me at jiml@esarch.com and let me know what you'll be driving. Please also direct questions to the same address. Hope to see you there. Get-togethers at Crawfords are always a blast. Please tell your friends, no matter what kind of Nissan they drive.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.