Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I am new to the forum, so I will keep this short. I was wondering how many of you are currently road racing either in SCCA, ASA or NASA. I live in AZ, but I would love to see more Nissan Z's or even some G35 or G37's racing in local events across the US. I am hoping to make it to California, Utah and Georgia this year to see some new tracks.

I started in HPDE and got my comp license in about a year and learned some valuable things about racing parts versus street mods. I have spent a lot of money making bad decisions with part choices. Does anyone know or recommend any 350Z forums designed for the racer specific groups? It would be nice to share some experiences for the people who want to eventually race and try to make it less painful in pocketbook for them. Believe me, I am a total rookie at this, but I will tell you this is one of the most fun, safe sports I have ever done.

Here is a couple of pictures of my car in the last event

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome to Tech! What a great intro! :clap:

Those are some awesome pics. How recent were they taken?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to Tech! What a great intro! :clap:

Those are some awesome pics. How recent were they taken?
They were taken on January 26th at Phoenix International Raceway at the Club Racing AZ NASA event. :shiftdrive:

I have to admit, I am not a big forum guy, but I feel the need to encourage more Z owners to bring their cars to the track, it's a hoot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts