·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I fixed it (hopefully).

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">That means that Smooth tried to jack the pic from another forum and they said "nah ah!"</span>

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, ****. Let me describe it for you. It's a pic of a Volvo hood, dusty with some 'body prints.' Imagine imprints of female forearms, then the chest on down to the thighs, and then a set of male hand prints on each side of the 'body' (like they were holding the guy up). I guess you have to see it to appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do I do the screen shot? Save it to a word doc?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
The easiest way is to actually right-click, Save Picture As. If that doesn't work, the easiest way is probably to hit Print Screen, then paste it into MSPaint. That way you can cut stuff out that isn't the pic

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I've seen that. **** of a prank. They weren't actually having sex on it though, or the prints would have been way more smudged.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me know if you guys can see the pic in the original post up top. No more hijacked pics! Sorry, but I was at work when I saw the pic. Had to share.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by cedusett@Sep 1 2004, 02:29 PM
I've seen that.  **** of a prank.  They weren't actually having sex on it though, or the prints would have been way more smudged.

Maybe he was too quick for any smudging to happen...

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Smoothz!

Great pic!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Echo5@Sep 1 2004, 07:19 PM
Nice, it looks like her pants are still on though.  But that is really funny. :D

<span style="color:darkblue">Maybe it's a skirt
</span>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts