Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am glad i found a new board, that board is so dang slow it gets annoying. its good to see another site up here, so i hope it continues to grow

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
You talkin' 'bout the EVIL BOARD, a/k/a Jonestown ??? LOL. It's worse than annoying. It's inhabited by at least 60,000 pimple-popping trolls that aren't old enough to drive, and certainly don't own a 350Z.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
reason why they are so slow is the mods (sorry if any are here) are too busy being the censorship cops, and not moderating the threads and letting people post the same old questions over and over, wasting bandwidth. they need a real good thread scrub over there. again this is not intended to be a slam on them, just some advice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Steve350Z@Feb 20 2004, 06:11 AM
reason why they are so slow is the mods (sorry if any are here) are too busy being the censorship cops, and not moderating the threads and letting people post the same old questions over and over, wasting bandwidth.  they need a real good thread scrub over there.  again this is not intended to be a slam on them, just some advice.

Yes we are here.

And yes the site can be insufferably slow. Unfortunately the site owner is **** near impossible to get a hold of to fix stuff like this. We suffered from this same thing like 8 months ago, and once the right people make the right calls to the right server host, things will be back to normal.

Unfortunately we will still suffer from too many of the same old questions... :wacko:

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Originally posted by tbcz@Feb 20 2004, 09:32 PM
Yes we are here. 

And yes the site can be insufferably slow. Unfortunately the site owner is **** near impossible to get a hold of to fix stuff like this. We suffered from this same thing like 8 months ago, and once the right people make the right calls to the right server host, things will be back to normal.

Unfortunately we will still suffer from too many of the same old questions... :wacko:

simple fix for the repeat questions. close the thread and suggest they do a search for the information. keeps the thread from getting overloaded with the same replies given months ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts