Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty sure most of the people on this forum also frequent My350Z.com as well - I recognise alot of the names.

Anyways, for the past 2 days, the site has been down - I get the error message saying an email has been dispatched... etc.

Anyone else having trouble accessing the site, or is it just me??

-Steve (suffering from withdrawel symptoms)

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Everyone is having problems with it. They just dont do enough maintenance on their servers over there. A lot of the problem is the fact that Mike/Vic doesnt know enough about how to fix the problems that they constantly have and also the owner basically doesnt give a crap about the site. I would love to know where all the money from the sponsors goes to.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by gdojr@Aug 13 2004, 05:58 AM
Another good reason to come to this site.

Thanks, same here, its good to see alot of familiar faces on this site. More importantly, the familiar faces I like to read posts from!

I guess I'll start chillin over here now, Id hate to post on two forums if they ever start up My350z again - I have a hard enough time remembering what I wrote / replied to on one forum!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
For those concerned about the number of members here, dont be. We have enough very knowledgeable people to cover almost all topics about the Z, and we only began early this year.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Aug 13 2004, 10:59 AM
Plus we have HOTTER wives over here!!Right Hugo!!

props to Hugo and Jullian!!

LBSOHK, we can always use help!! i have been procrastinating on getting some " z spot cards" to give out or put on someones car. i just have been really busy here with outpatient clinic that i really need to get on this.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Aug 13 2004, 11:59 AM
Plus we have HOTTER wives over here!!

Why THANK YOU Julian! hehehehehe

LOL

This site is sooooooooooooooooooo much better than the other site. I just feel like we have a family here. No flaming, arguing, no
just other people that have the same interest in common. If there was not so much
over there I'd be there more, esp to support the people over there that I LIKE, only prob is there are only a handful of my friends who frequent over there and I see them on other sites, so I just don't go over there that much.

This site totally rocks!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by LBSOHK+Aug 13 2004, 12:47 PM-->QUOTE (LBSOHK @ Aug 13 2004, 12:47 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Daking350Z
@Aug 13 2004, 09:59 AM
Plus we have HOTTER wives over here!!Right Hugo!!

hot girlfirends count too right ? cause I have one

I wont even start talking about Hugo's wife

well if you guys need any help spreading the virus , just give me a word..

Dude, I can't stop looking/watching your avatar!

As for what daking said, I agree about the other site. I don't like it - too congested and 'ricey' for my tastes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts