Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my 350z, I hope you guys enjoy it. I haven't done any modification to it yet, but I plan to use Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic and custom two-tone leather for my roadster. Please give comments if any...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your comments, I'll take better pictures of the seats to show you guys, basically they are very comfortable and have a pillow like headrest. On the bottom cushion has seat heaters, but the top cushion doesn't have it... Which really sucks because in a convertible, the top can get very cold on the highway at night. (I have to open the windows and turn on the heat fans) I believe the top cushion doesn't have seat heaters due to the fact there are side airbags on the seat themselves. The area that touches your body actually is a mesh, so it ventilates better in the summer. I believe they don't come standard in Z's.

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Originally posted by onii@Jul 26 2005, 08:07 AM
i want that kind of seat. wonder if anyone's sellin and how much they run...if too omuch i might as well get my leather brides ^_^
[snapback]137241[/snapback]​

See - what did I tell you Tabo?
:doh:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Originally posted by shocker+Jul 26 2005, 09:56 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Hazade
@Jul 26 2005, 07:13 AM
Very nice looking seats. Good choice :clap:
[snapback]137270[/snapback]​

they are very nice but they look orange to me.
[snapback]137361[/snapback]​

Very sharp looking leather, my son. However, please note that it is unwritten rule of Z owners to never - ever - leave windows up while top is down. (Unless you're wearing sandals with black socks on the beach!) :lmfao:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts