Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I get to know my Z I discover something new every day, should be old news to most of you but maybe some don't realize. Unlike my inconsiderate old car that would rudely blow out freezing cold air at the slightest touch of the heater. I realized that my Z waits till the engine is hot enough before before pumping out air. Her careful consideration warmed me and my heart. This car rocks. :irock:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lmfao: It's called the newlywed syndrome. I had it for a good year. What makes it better for me is that I put her away for the winter, so each spring is like a new date with an old girlfriend. :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yes - Z's love us back, too. Welcome. :welcome:

SmoothZ - what's Winter? :irock:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
wow, cool. never tried that before. I usually wait until I see engine temp rising before I even try to turn on the heat. (it heats up quicker if you're not asking for heat before its there).

·
Registered
728 Posts
As I get to know my Z I discover something new every day, should be old news to most of you but maybe some don't realize. Unlike my inconsiderate old car that would rudely blow out freezing cold air at the slightest touch of the heater. I realized that my Z waits till the engine is hot enough before before pumping out air. Her careful consideration warmed me and my heart. This car rocks. :irock:

I completely forget about that beacuse every time I start the car up, it defaults to having the A/C on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts