Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh the irony, park my Z right out front of the work doors 2 cars out of sight, at 9 when im closing alone, walk out and a yellow car (of all colors) scraped the whole side of my car and bent the mirror inward -_- didnt leave a note or anything,

Luckily weyre connected to a bank and their ATM camera got the plates,

The best part,

illegal citizens with no insurance

fml,

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
That sucks man. I think it's worse to know who did it and not be able to do anything about it. He doesn't have insurance and won't pay you if you win in court but can you at least get a warrant out for his arrest for leaving the scene of an accident? :dunno:

·
4,328 Posts
Oh the irony, park my Z right out front of the work doors 2 cars out of sight, at 9 when im closing alone, walk out and a yellow car (of all colors) scraped the whole side of my car and bent the mirror inward -_- didnt leave a note or anything,

Luckily weyre connected to a bank and their ATM camera got the plates,

The best part,

illegal citizens with no insurance

fml,
****, illegal and rolling around in a yellow car? That's balls. I guess the phrase "taking a low profile" doesn't exist in his native tongue. Anyway sorry to hear about the hit-and-run.

-Ronin Z

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha theres nothing they could do, they didnt speak english either, of course, **** happens, but its nothing a good old buffer ball and paint filler cant fix, hah

and yeah, nothing like a yellow lifted old Xterra with broken windows when youre trying to hide. "TARGET"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts