Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know that my Z has a long way to go (just barely 9 months old) but it is always nice to be recognized. next year this time my Z should be up there with some of yall's. this is definately a step in the right direction for my Z and I. things such as this feature should help me to get sponsored which is one of my goals. i am very happy with this feature probably even more so than with my old specV's second feature.

any vendors looking to sponsor any cars in northern Florida? just thought i'd ask!:D i know i have to bring more than this but it is coming!!

here is the link to the issue:

www.nissanperformancemag.com

this is my old specV

http://gallery.thevboard.com/index.php?alb...ize=512&start=0

specV's feature
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/june03/munoz

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
nice to see stuff like this. really gets the Z noticed more than it already is

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Congrats on the first feature for your Z! I wonder if you mentioned us in the feature?
</span>

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Congrats on the cover Zealouz!
Very nice.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by DiRN@Oct 5 2004, 07:51 AM
<span style="color:darkblue">Congrats on the first feature for your Z!  I wonder if you mentioned us in the feature?
</span>

first off, thanks guys for the comps!

sorry i didn't mention the site but this site is relatively new to me. just came across it very recently. maybe next time!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Haha. I was kidding about having mentioned us. Good luck with your future mods and finding a sponsor!

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Originally posted by ZEALOUZ+Oct 5 2004, 10:31 AM-->QUOTE (ZEALOUZ @ Oct 5 2004, 10:31 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-DiRN
@Oct 5 2004, 07:51 AM
<span style="color:darkblue">Congrats on the first feature for your Z! I wonder if you mentioned us in the feature?
</span>

first off, thanks guys for the comps!

sorry i didn't mention the site but this site is relatively new to me. just came across it very recently. maybe next time!

maybe next time ? maybe ? you better do it !
( not trying to be pushy... but do it ! )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts