Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Thats cool, but I hate to say it... doesn't really make much sense to me. Why not get a G35coupe and a Z convertible? Or a Z coupe and a different make/model convertible?

I mean, I know the Z is a great car, but I dont think I'd spend 35K to have TWO of them.. Id rather sink about 10 K into the coupe and have a real MONSTER.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I wish i could do that..cuz i was trying to talk my fiancee into trading in her 99 4 runner for a auto z, cuz im getting a 6 speed. Man its like back when i was a kid..I always wanted to have enough money to buy two pairs of everything..that way i could really tear into one and have fun..but have a nice car show..back up for late nights and hangen out.

its like back when Nike Jordans were the ****..I wanted to pairs..one i could stand in without creasing the toes lmao lmao and one i could actually walk around in LMFAO

·
Registered
77 Posts
Maybe like me he gets a great discount on Nissan's

·
Registered
68 Posts
possibility lol

im getting a great discount cuz i said i wasnt gong to buy unless i get something comparible to S-plan that mazda was giving me...my salesman lol now invites me to his house for dinner and we are in the works for a nice package below invoice hehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts