Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
100% I'm looking but only finding automatics atm.

Hmmm, I think there's a blue 6mt here in Florida, club member selling it. It's an '03 track edition with mods. He is parting out some of it though. He's in Clearwater, Fl.

There's also a PPW 2007 one that MT.

Check the For Sale section:
www.350zclubofflorida.net

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hmmm, I think there's a blue 6mt here in Florida, club member selling it. It's an '03 track edition with mods. He is parting out some of it though. He's in Clearwater, Fl.

There's also a PPW 2007 one that MT.

Check the For Sale section:
350Z Club of Florida

Thanks for the tip. I was hoping to find something kinda local, but it looks like I may have to open up the search area. Mossy Nissan has their head up their butt on pricing right now.....lol

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I was hoping to find something kinda local, but it looks like I may have to open up the search area. Mossy Nissan has their head up their butt on pricing right now.....lol
Check out Texas Direct Auto - The World's Largest eBay Motors Dealer

Seen some good prices on Z's come through there and they are local to Houston. I bought my sister a van from them and it was a pleasant experience.

·
Registered
516 Posts
V8 have you tired Sterling McCall Nissan?

Bill Jaynes - sold me both of my Z... maybe you should give him a call and see what he can do. Tell him Eric Truong sent ya, if he doesn't remember: say - I bought a white and a black Z from him.

He's in upper management so no approval is needed when he gives you a price.

BTW - you got mail

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sweet...Thanks guys. I'll check both out.

Replied back Stoge

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
good luck on finding a replacement LOL... hopefull you're back in one soon :) Stogey, I added you on fb

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That would be cool but expensive.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts