Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ginny (I love her to death) was just put on the respirator and doped up with morpheine for congestive heart failure. Last time this happened I lost 2 loved ones last year. Ginny has already had a bypass and has Addison's Disease (it's rare.)

She is at a small one story Neveda City hospital and the Dr has called
all her kids in to "make her comforatable."

Please pray for my wife, if she loses her mom she will be CRUSHED and destroyed
her mom is everything to her, she is there now, I have to work stupid nights in 3 hours. I will be there for her but my wife was adopted at 6 months old and raised by this beautiful woman and she is everything to my wife. My wife drives from Sac to Grass Valley twice a week to visiy her (she is 78) despite working a full time job and running a home based buisness.

We are not ready for a 3rd death, this one would rock our entire foundation in faith and hope and life in general, it's just too much all at once.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone, my wife and her sister and two brothers all slept in the room last night they brought them cots actually. They were nice.

I guess her Aunt works at the hospital and my wife called me last night and said her mom probably wouldn't make it through the night because her breathing was too laboured.

This morning my mother in law Ginny sat up and ate some pudding, I couldn't believe it, we all are very very thankful, she is off the respirator and breathing on her own and even talking and watching TV. She has congestive heart failure but has had this before it is basicly fluid around her heart, todays X Rays are clear. She was on lasics and some other antibiotics with morpheiene,

The Aunt had called the room this morning and asked sadly, "how is she doing" and my wife said she is fine and eating lunch and watcjing days of our lives, want to talk to her?"

The Aunt flipped out having wrote her off for passing away the night before.

Then this Dr. Frost her Dr. of like 20 years who called all the kids in walks in this morning and says "what did we do right?"

Ginny says, "I don't know but I feel great."

Everyone up there is calling it a miracle.

I wanted to thank the group for the well wishes and Pam for the card it made me cry and that is hard to do, I think I am just sorta overwhelmed right now.

I wish we all could live forever but that is not how it works I guess, but for today Ginny is alive and it's because of prayers from great people and it not being her time to go I guess. My wife is actually 30 minutes away driving home to have dinner with me.

What more can I say? Ginny always amazes me like this, she is so strong, picture a 100 pound frail 78 year old woman about 5'3' snapping back year after year after a quad bypass years ago and cooking Thanksgiving and Christmas Turkey for us and wanting to do the dishes too, she is like the Energizer Bunny at Holidays.

Well, that's an update, life gives and life takes, today it gave back and it is good.

Peas!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Life: We live it. We don't always know it's a precious, time tagged event so we do things that make us regret, make us forget, make us hate, make us appreciate it all. Life is beautiful. It's a gift. And when it's your turn to leave this world for the next we sometimes have to be ripped out of it.

Ginny has shown us all, by touching your life Max and you touching ours, how life is such a cherished and blessed event as is everyone's life. So live it like you mean it, love it hard and give back.

Thanks Max for sharing Ginny's story. The All Mighty has a lot of Angles out here!!

P Avis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts