Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The list of stuff is in my sig. It sounds really good. The subs hit hard, the interiors sound superb, and the install is really clean. I'll let the pics do the talking, not much to say really. The pics were taken at night, I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow. Ask if you have any questions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Beautiful setup man! I see you are keeping with the infinity theme

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Yea, I wanted to stay with the Infinity thing. They make good speakers and subs. I've heard some bad things about their amps but mine are fine.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Nice setup Bro! Are those the Beta amps? Haven't heard anything bad about them - they're just not as common as some others.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice set up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by TrackZ03@Oct 21 2004, 05:42 AM
Nice setup Bro! Are those the Beta amps? Haven't heard anything bad about them - they're just not as common as some others.

They are the Reference series amps. I would've gone with JL but I got these for too good of a deal.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
awesome looking install man
tell me something.. with those subs, when they hit hard is there any significant rattling in the Z?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There aren't any really annoying rattles that I can hear when the subs hit. The door panels and sometimes the center console rattle a little bit but not enough so that it takes away from the music.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts