Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while we were on vacation Doug and I took a snorkeling trip where they let us swim w/ the sharks. They baited Caribbean Reef Sharks about 15 feet below us, no shark cages, no chain metal suits, just us, the water, the bait and the sharks. WOW WOW and WOW can I tell you it was exciting! They are AWESOME creatures! Our underwater pictures didn't come out that great, but in the first pic you can clearly see 6 of them that were swimming underneath us. After we got back on the boat, they pulled the bait box up to the surface and hand baited them. Those pics came out better. Enjoy!

Just had to share this one, one of the 3 pools at our hotel (all inclusive food drink etc) has a swim up bar where you can sit and drink in the pool! How cool is that???

And one more pic, Douggie and me! awwwwwwww (and the nice bauble he bought me for my neck w/ his black jack winnings! how sweet is he, he wins bigtime on blackjack and buys me presents! Love it!)

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Cmon with the jewlery Jinxxycat!!!You need CAR TOYS!!!
I just won down Atlantic City Wed night and had to buy the wifey a peice of furniture..

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Aug 6 2004, 02:37 PM
Cmon with the jewlery Jinxxycat!!!You need CAR TOYS!!!
I just won down Atlantic City Wed night and had to buy the wifey a peice of furniture..

LOL I DO need CAR TOYS (or jewelery for Lucy as I like to call it! LOL) But I can't say no and turn my back on DIAMONDS----the girlie girl pops out once in a while, weaknesses = diamonds and shoes!!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Aug 6 2004, 01:51 PM
Oh the joys of being single.  Haha

One of the joys of being married....you know you're gonna get some!

And you don't have to pay for it!

Just messin' with ya!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Actually the other year when there was all that hubbub about all the shark attacks in Florida was a bunch of bullshit. The amount of attacks that year was actually quite normal, the media just decided to go nuts on it that year. Never forget: the media controls everything.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Aug 6 2004, 03:17 PM
One of the joys of being married....you know you're gonna get some!

And you don't have to pay for it!

Just messin' with ya!

<span style="color:darkblue">Um, isn't it more like you know you're not going to get some unless you pay for it? And I believe jinxxy just gave an example of hor her hubby did. Julian too
</span>

·
Registered
232 Posts
i dont want to sound like an ass or anything.. but why is it that a girls dream is to have a HUGE diamond ring on her finger. whatz that all about, my dream is to own a Koenigsegg. so does that mean she has to buy me one to show her love .. **** NO .. she can do other things lol

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Yeah, women do one thing to show their love and men do another. Men don't want what women want, and women can get what men want elsewhere, and probably enjoy it more

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dirn are you hittin the dial up this early??
LOL And dtm-bob I don't have to have the jewelery, I didn't even know he was buying it for me till I had it around my neck. Doug likes to buy me gifts...mostly on a whim, not planned...it's funny, he says that if he'd have known that car parts would make me so happy he would have bought me and exhaust and intake instead of the ring....I'd be happy w/ either! LOL And :goodtimes: women might be able to get "it" somewhere else, but good women know it's better w/ someone you truely love! My baby

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 7 2004, 07:17 PM
And :goodtimes: women might be able to get "it" somewhere else, but good women know it's better w/ someone you truely love!  My baby

I didn't mean someone else elsewhere.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 7 2004, 05:17 PM
he says that if he'd have known that car parts would make me so happy he would have bought me and exhaust and intake instead of the ring....

i understand that.. ur an expection.. i was with a chick for 2 years and she wanted a 2.5 crt. ring.. i went with her in a jewelry store and wanted to kill my self aftering chekcing those prices out.. chicks who arent big on cars LOVE RINGS and therefore hurst my pockets.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL I thought it was the man who was supposed to pick out the ring...I am a traditional kinda gal, I didn't even know there WAS a ring till I had it on my finger and we went and got married the next day--we were in Vegas!!! I live life a little by the seat of my pants sometimes!!! I don't understand how you can surprise a woman and "pop the question" the right way if she already knows there is a ring and expecting it....just my opinion tho...

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Man I'd pick out the ring myself, but I'd do enough research to get something that I know the girl would love. If I took a girl ring shopping and she saw a 2.5 ct stone and wouldn't understand that it's a bit too expensive, that'd be the last time I bring her name up with the word ring in any sentence.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts