Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after several weeks of pain in the ass work, my project is nearing completion. These are pics from my test fitment and so far so good!!!All that needs to be done is a little more wetsanding and then all the pieces off to the body shop for clear coat for that really shiny gloss!!Anyway here are the pics, note that I installed tinted plexiglass over the amp and put a stobe bar under there to illuminate the amp at night or indoor shows!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the false floor cobering the Cap, I may put another amp down there when I get to doing the mids and highs and the headunit..I planned ahead for expansion as it will fit a JL audio 400/4 amp!!

Attachments

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I say CF the entire area in! I know you can do fiberglassing, make a piece and CF it. HM maybe some lighting behind it or something? Or hows bout a nice DVD screen there??? So people could watch vids from the hatch at shows, like racing vids of you or something...

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
paint it lemans

·
Registered
5 Posts
I say you just turn it over to Race Slow R C . I hear they are the only people in the world that do 350z stuff. Is that a trial carbon fiber kit made by onan the dis TRA buter from TURK KEY AH? That stuff looks good. Do you take breaks in between eating krapes with hamber meat and sour cream to keep up your energy?

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is coming along very nice. I like the use of the CF instead of just fiberglass. I have to agree with the body color piece beign placed in the back to finish the install. I think it will tie the whole interior together. Anyway great work, can't wait to see what it looks like with the clearcoat applied.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts