Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waited 6 months for the wheels. Can you say agony? :-(
Wheels are 8.5/+23 and 9.5/+24

Hotchkis TVS kit from Greg @ GSC Motorsports. Great prices, fast shipping, and just all around great guys to work with.

Let me know what you think.

Robin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:drool: :wub: :faint: Hotness!

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. Forgot to mention in the first post, the second pic, its not a good picture but Toykilla's Tinted Tails in dark.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Looks great, nice contrast between wheels and body.

·
Registered
470 Posts
its perfect love those wheels

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Beautiful! Those wheels look awesome!

If you had those springs at ZDayz, I don't know if we would have ever been able to tell our cars apart! Glad we both got something to differentiate them :thumbsup:

Looks beautiful!

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jul 25 2005, 07:25 AM
Beautiful! Those wheels look awesome!

If you had those springs at ZDayz, I don't know if we would have ever been able to tell our cars apart! Glad we both got something to differentiate them :thumbsup:

Looks beautiful!
[snapback]136667[/snapback]​

Thanks, Buddy. I walked up to your car on a couple of different occasions when they were beside each other at Zdayz.

We're no longer twins. :(

·
Registered
300 Posts
Awesome! Almost what I ordered but ended up going with Nismo's. Why the long wait? I assume it was because of the special finish (RMC?). I was going to just go with silver or gunmetal.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Long wait? I have no idea. I thought I was the only unlucky [email protected][email protected] until I started a thread at the other site and came to realize everyone had been waiting as well. Not the best experience with a vendor. I don't know what the reason was, definitly one excuse after another.

BTW, the finish is DB(Diamond Black).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Originally posted by buzzardmountain@Jul 25 2005, 06:20 PM
Long wait?  I have no idea.  I thought I was the only unlucky [email protected][email protected] until I started a thread at the other site and came to realize everyone had been waiting as well.  Not the best experience with a vendor.  I don't know what the reason was, definitly one excuse after another.

BTW, the finish is DB(Diamond Black).
[snapback]137095[/snapback]​

Looks really good!! Not trying to thread jack you, but here is a pic of my silver Z with close to the exact set up as you. GT7 gunmetal 19x8.5 and 9.5 with the Hotchkis springs and sways. BEN

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts