Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Jerry,

I've got about 3 posts here and I think that's going to increase. I've wasted over a year at 350zmotoring and their views and direction of the site have made me sick. I'm hoping to make a few freiends here and more at my305z.com since the pricks over there have decided that a link to my job was spam and advertisng and competing with their advertisers.

For those of you who care.

My real name is Derek and I'm the Executive Editor of Xtreme RC Cars Magazine. If you want to check out some RC car stuff and how amazing the industry is my website is www.rc411.com.
Any questions about RC cars please email me at [email protected].

I hope to see some familiar faces here and maybe contribute to the site.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Derek, same reason I decided to look elsewhere. While it wasn't so much my site (HostHideout.com a discussion forum for providers of web hosting services), it was more that sites like yours didn't affect their advertisers and gave everyone a deeper understanding of everyone who posts. You know, community...

Any way...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Chicken! What's up!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hey Beer Goggles. Glad to see you come over here! Yeah, I saw the sh*t that they were doing @ motoring. It's becoming a dictatorship like the evil board. Why would they care about a link promoting your business about RC cars? And editing your profile? That's some BS.

Anyway, you'll love it here! Great members here with Admins and Mods that are really good people that won't be censoring your links or what you say.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
yeah. don't worry about your profile or sig link getting removed here. good to see you around here again

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:party: :chorusline: Hey, hey! Welcome aboard!

I myself have a 190mm electric RC car, a Skyline GTR. So much fun, especially when I first bought it and took it to work. There were 3 of us who would race around baggage carousels during down times. :shiftdrive: :cheers:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome Derek.

Please do not reference your site here. Just Kidding!! :gives:

I hope you stick around and contribute as much to this site as you did at the http://www.350zmotoring.com/ :oops: I accidentally posted a link.

We do not play stupid **** here. Welcome!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
:chorusline: Welcome Derek! Glad to see you took the plunge and headed our way, looking forward to some interesting posts by you! You will be a wonderful addition to our family here! :welcome:

And looking forward to some of your fantastic ps'ing skillz! :biggrin:

:yikes: Plenty of pics in the member's pictures thread.....run and hide, and let the games begin! :wavey:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome Derek! Great to see you over here. You will definately enjoy it as we are a bunch of laid back guys and gals here. We dont have all those harsh dictatorship rules here. Feel free to put your RC site in your sig. Again we very much welcome you!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm greetings! I really can't understand the thinking behind that crap, but like their last post to me "it's time to move on" and I have.

I'm not worried about the link to my site or magazine it's not the issue. I'ts probably going to take some time for me to get used to this sites format, but I'll be getting my post on and getting to know some of the members over here.

What's with the black band at the bottom of some posts? Is that my mac browser playing tricks on me?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It must have been the browser. I need to just swtich myself back to internet explorer. Seems most sites don't like Safari.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, looks like the losers at 350zmotoring have banned me...

If I knew that it was going to turn into something like that I would have left that place a long time ago...

And since I'm guessing the winners read my post here....F U!. May your website fail...

I'm official over it... :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
lol nice av beer, it was sad to see you go at motoring, im not really sure whats goin on over there..im on both forums dailyand most of the stuff is on both forums, so i try to keep up with everything on both forums incase something like that happens to me there, i love this site though. when i came on here from motoring i thought the interface was kinda weird but its easy once you get used to it...peace

1 - 20 of 24 Posts