Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this baby two days ago. Its still stock, but **** if it doesn't look good. Tell me what you guys think

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice picture but the last one lol just messen with you. Congrats!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks good. Everyone has parking garage pictures, I'm going to have to get me some.

·
Registered
719 Posts
yeah sweet z man.

and on what do you want to do. what do you want? performance? looks?sound? suspension? be a little more specific!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By the Way, Are 350Z's supposed to have a skid plate? Also, i have the '04 touring, do i have an LSD?

·
Registered
719 Posts
then i would suggest starting with either intake, exhaust, and a plenum spacer. i would also suggest in a good set of wheels and tires and suspension. thats usually the building blocks for the startup.

and you do have LSD.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Dude, I would NOT circulate that last pic on the interwebs haha! Especially on the evil site!

As far as modding the car, start by not doing anything. You're thinking "huh?" but the first thing you need to do is think what you want it to end up as. Daily with a couple bolt-ons, daily with full bolt-ons, daily with boost, weekend racer with bolt-ons, weekend racer with boost, full track car, dyno queen, show car, etc...

If you don't decide your ultimate goal first, you'll end up wasting money.

Mine is a daily driver with almost all of the bolt-ons and a tune. I have:

True dual catback exhaust
High flow cats
Cold air/short ram "hybrid" intake
Motordyne Isothermal 5/16" spacer
'06 Rev-up lower plenum
Up-Rev tune

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
PWND by got dang n00bs... nvm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts